When setting up a new office, a decision that a business has to make is to whether to take a traditional leasehold office, a serviced office, or a managed office.
The 3 options have their own distinct characteristics and the team of property consultants at theofficeproviders.com have compiled a list of the top 15 reasons that a business will choose the serviced office option.
To find out more or to start searching for serviced office space solutions in the UK, USA, or worldwide, then visit our website at www.theofficeproviders.com. We provide a free search and consultancy service and we are regulated by the RICS so you can be assured you will receive the best of advice.
The top 15 reasons businesses choose serviced offices:
1. Flexibility of size – users of serviced offices can take from just 1 or 2 desks (also referred to as workstations) up to over 100. According to current availability a business can contract and expand the number of workstations in line with business needs quickly and efficiently.
2. Fixed costs – all occupancy costs including rent, rates, service charge, buildings insurance, and utilities, are combined into one simple monthly fee which makes financial management a lot more efficient.
3. No fit out costs – serviced offices come fully decorated and furnished so there are no fitting out costs whatsoever.
4. No equipment costs – serviced offices come equipped with shared office equipment such as photocopiers, fax machines, printers, and tea and coffee making facilities, so there is no need for the business to purchase these.
5. Secretarial services – serviced offices provide secretarial services, and businesses can tailor the level of service they require; from answering to phones to mailing the post. This significantly reduces the staffing costs of a business.
6. IT and telephones are plug-and-play – when a business moves into a serviced office the phones and computers can simply be plugged in and they are ready to go. With serviced offices there is no waiting around for the telephone companies to install the lines.
7. Networking – in serviced office centres businesses of all backgrounds will be working under one roof so there is always the opportunity to meet new clients, suppliers, partners, or future employees.
8. No legal costs – there are no complex leases to sign for serviced offices just a standard licence agreement so there are no expensive legal costs.
9. Easy to exit – as the licences are flexible so a business can sign an agreement for as little as 3 months in length if it is working on a short term contract or simply just testing a market.
10. Instant access – providing the space required is available, businesses can move into a serviced office immediately. Subject to the business centre receiving a signed licence agreement and cleared funds there is no reason why a business cannot take same or next day occupation.
11. Satellite offices – a small 1 or 2 desk serviced office in a town or city other than a business’ main office is a great way for a business to expand into new markets and be closer to particular clients.
12. Business image – start-up companies prefer to take serviced offices to provide a professional image rather than running the business from home.
13. Free local advice – if your business is new to a town or city the staff at the serviced office centres are always happy to provide the best of local advice.
14. Prime locations – theofficeproviders.com database allows businesses to search from over 6,000 serviced offices in the UK, USA, and worldwide allowing a business to choose from all of the best business locations.
15. Great choice for all requirements – as we work with practically every office provider in every location all serviced office requirements of any size, budget and location can be met.
For more information on serviced offices, or indeed any other office space solutions please visit our website at www.theofficeproviders.com where you can search for office space solutions in any location, you can find further information, and you will find contact details of our team of consultants who will be happy to answer any of your questions with no obligation.