Executive Office Suites
Click to compare over 30,000 individual Executive Office Suites Worldwide.
When considering what location you most desire for your business, you may wish to consider using an executive office suite. An executive office suite is a set of individual offices sublet from a larger suite of offices, with services provided by the office provider. The executive office suite owner leases small office stations and/or workspaces to generally smaller companies who have no use, or the necessary funding for a large office space or their own building.
Ideal for small or starter business that do not have the capital to buy or rent their own conventional office space, but want to locate their business in a certain location away from home. Conventional leasehold office space can be more expensive and usually has lengthy contracts that last a minimum of several years.
What is included?
With an executive office suite, the office provider usually supplies all of the things that are integral for running a business. These include:
- A receptionist.
- An all-inclusive rent that covers rent, rates, service charge, taxes, insurance, cleaning, and electricity.
- Work stations with all the necessary office equipment – computers with internet access, telephones, printers, fax machines, photocopiers, office supplies.
- Conference rooms in a variety of sizes, depending on your business needs.
- Around the clock access and security.
- On-demand administrative assistants.
Executive office suites therefore offer service to a wide range of businesses, whether they are new or firmly situated in the business world and all for much less than the typical cost of commercial real estate.
Executive suites are most ideal for:
- Businesses that only require short term office space
- Smaller, or newly founded businesses that don’t have the immediate capital to invest in commercial real estate
- Companies with few employees that would most benefit from a serviced office with all the necessary office equipment and amenities provided.
- Traveling business people who seek a professional office in a corporate environment.
Executive suites traditionally come replete with all the necessary furniture, so business can be conducted as soon as the workers are moved in. However, if you have your own furniture from a previous office space that you wish to transfer to your new one, then you have the possibility of furnishing the office yourself. An added bonus that comes with executive space is the added amenities that are available. These should be inquired of when renting an executive suite. These traditionally include:
- Break room
- Covered parking
- Training Rooms
- Cleaning and Maintenance
All of these are a major convenience in a work environment, helping to boost the morale of the employees, maximise work flow, and maintain a positive and professional working atmosphere.
Quick Office Search
Serviced Office Space - Managed Office Space.
Leasehold Offices - Executive Office Suites
Office Space Resources
- Office Space
- Serviced Offices
- Managed Offices
- Virtual Offices
- Leasehold Offices
- Executive Office Suites
- Cheap Office Space
- Temporary Office Space
- Meeting Rooms
- Serviced Offices London
- UK Offices