Executive Office Suites
Click to compare over 30,000 individual Executive Office Suites Worldwide.
When considering what location you most desire for your business, you may wish to consider using an executive office suite. An executive suite is a set of individual offices sublet from a larger suite of offices, with services provided by the office provider. The executive suite owner leases small work stations and/or workspaces to generally smaller companies who have no use, or the necessary funding for a larger space or their own building.
More details on Executive Office Suites
Ideal for small or starter business that do not have the capital to buy or rent their own conventional space, but want to locate their business in a certain location away from home. Conventional leasehold office space can be more expensive and usually has lengthy contracts that last a minimum of several years, other options such as serviced office space in locations such as Mayfair London are becoming more popular.
What is included?
With an executive suite, the provider usually supplies all of the things that are integral for running a business. These include:
- A receptionist.
- An all-inclusive rent that covers rent, rates, service charge, taxes, insurance, cleaning, and electricity.
- Work stations with all the necessary office equipment – computers with internet access, telephones, printers, fax machines, photocopiers, office supplies.
- Conference rooms in a variety of sizes, depending on your business needs.
- Around the clock access and security.
- On-demand administrative assistants.
Executive suites therefore offer service to a wide range of businesses, whether they are new or firmly situated in the business world and all for much less than the typical cost of commercial real estate.
Executive suites are most ideal for:
- Businesses that only require short term space
- Smaller, or newly founded businesses that don’t have the immediate capital to invest in commercial real estate
- Companies with few employees that would most benefit from a serviced property with all the necessary equipment and amenities provided.
- Traveling business people who seek a professional office in a corporate environment.
These properties traditionally come replete with all the necessary furniture, so business can be conducted as soon as the workers are moved in. However, if you have your own furniture from a previous space that you wish to transfer to your new one, then you have the possibility of furnishing the property yourself. An added bonus that comes with executive space is the added amenities that are available. These should be inquired of when renting an executive suite. These traditionally include:
- Break room
- Covered parking
- Training Rooms
- Cleaning and Maintenance
All of these are a major convenience in a work environment, helping to boost the morale of the employees, maximise work flow, and maintain a positive and professional working atmosphere.
If you are searching for Executive Office Suites then please search our Database or fill out the Quick Query form so that we can start the process of searching for your space on your behalf.
Quick Office Search
Serviced Office Space - Managed Office Space.
Leasehold Offices - Executive Office Suites
Office Space Resources
- Find Office Space
- Serviced Offices
- Managed Offices
- Virtual Offices
- Leasehold Offices
- Executive Office Suites
- Cheap Office Space
- Temporary Office Space
- Meeting Rooms