Why Use Us?
1. We are independent and impartial. We work with every office provider in every location, nationally and globally. This ensures that you will find the best office space solution for your size, budget and location requirements.
2. This is a completely FREE office space search and office space advice service. We are paid by the office providers (business centre operators/landlords) and so we charge you nothing. There are no ‘hidden costs’.
3. Our office space database is live. It contains over 30,000 individual office space options and is updated as availability alters. This ensures that you will only receive the most current information on office space availability.
4. We provide you with a free office space availability report highlighting the office space options that match your requirements. If you wish, we can then arrange viewings and we will negotiate the very best deal that meets your specific needs. Again, there is no charge for this service.
5. Experience. Our consultants have extensive professional experience over many years within the office space industry.
6. We are open and transparent. We provide you with information at every stage. Our policy is to ensure that you have all the information you need in a suitable, user-friendly format.
7. You will only deal with one consultant who will be your sole representative throughout the whole office space search process. We always make sure that you deal with an experienced consultant who is best qualified to meet your particular needs.
8. We are regulated by the RICS. We operate under the highest professional standards. We can also provide advice on traditionally leased office matters if required in areas such as lease negotiations, lease obligations, rent reviews, break options, lease renewals, and property management matters.
9. We can provide an office solution for almost any requirement. Whether the requirement is for serviced offices, managed offices, flexible office space, traditionally leased office space, virtual office space or simply hiring a meeting room, we can help you find the perfect solution.
10. We have achieved CarbonNeutral® company accreditation. Working in partnership with The CarbonNeutral Company, we can put you in contact with carbon reduction experts who can provide advice on reducing your company’s carbon footprint in both your office space and across your whole business operations, if you wish.
11. We provide more. We do not just provide an office space search service. We have a successful partnership with LateRooms.com so if you require hotel accommodation for your business needs anywhere in the world, at reduced rates then you can book it through the LateRooms section of our site.
12. We respect your confidentiality and never divulge your details to third parties.
TheOfficeProviders.com are proud to have achieved CarbonNeutral® company accreditation.
Working with The CarbonNeutral Company we have measured the carbon emissions that our business produces (our ‘carbon footprint’) and then reduced this to net zero.
We have done this through internal reductions initiatives such as using recycled office consumables, changing heating and lighting strategies, utilising virtual storage, using greener modes of business transport and increasing recycling. In order to reduce our carbon footprint to net zero we have offset the remaining carbon emissions through The CarbonNeutral Company. This means that for every one tonne of CO2 that we produce, we pay to enable an equivalent amount to be saved by an offset project somewhere else in the world.
TheOfficeProviders.com have chosen to offset with the Tamil Nadu Wind Power Project in India. This project involves the construction of 27 new wind turbines in India. Located at a number of sites in the Erode district of Tamil Nadu, this project generates approximately 21.93 MW of clean electricity which is delivered to the Southern Regional grid.
This displaces electricity that would otherwise have been derived from fossil fired power stations, avoiding CO2 emissions, local air pollutants and solid waste associated with the consumption of coal.
What does this mean for you?
If reducing your company’s carbon footprint is important to you then we understand your goal. Our experience and expertise can help you choose office space that is more energy efficient – this could be in a building that has a high BREEAM or LEED rating.
Working in partnership with The CarbonNeutral Company, we can put you in contact with carbon reduction experts who can provide advice on reducing your company’s carbon footprint in both your office space and across your whole business operations.
For further information regarding services from The CarbonNeutral Company simply fill in the quick enquiry form opposite.