Temporary Office Space
Just click to search the Temporary Office Space database
Are you or your company looking for a temporary office space? If so then TheOfficeProviders® can be of service. A temporary office is space for those businesses that do not need or want to commit to a long-term office arrangement. Temporary office space is more convenient for small companies, travelling business people and start-up companies.
We provide an extensive list of offices for when you need them, fully-equipped with all the necessary components of a successful working environment, including Internet and telecommunications so you can begin your business immediately.
You have the opportunity to consider whether or not an office is vital to your operations or whether you can maintain your business without a fixed long-term location.
With conventional office space you are usually required to sign a contract for a certain number of years which, if you are a small or start-up company can be financially onerous. There is however, an alternative, which can provide the necessary services with minimum time commitment: also known as a serviced office space, it offers flexible conditions that are helpful to any business. In order to conduct your business for shorter periods of time, you will need a contract such as this, else you will be roped into a lengthy term that you will not need, want, or even use, thus actually losing money.
With a temporary serviced office you are able to avoid the unnecessary costs that come with having a permanent office with fixed rent duration. You can choose from private space in which to conduct your business with the utmost peace and privacy, or you can opt for a shared workspace if you prefer the stimulation of other people around you conducting their own business ventures.
Temporary office space can be acquired at a moment’s notice; making it a quick and simple process to allow you to concentrate on your business and making it grow.
The benefits of a temporary office space are thus
- Perfect for short term projects – companies that may only need space for a short term if they have a particular event, contract etc.
- Start-up companies who aren’t yet in a position to make a long-term financial commitment..
- Training days for companies and employees.
- Recruitment purposes – certain companies that do not have a specific location but need employees, may still want to interview individuals in person rather than over the phone or by e-mail. It is much more professional to do this in an office building rather than a coffee shop or another overtly casual and public environment.
- An office for a business that likes to move locations around the country or world and doesn’t stay in one place for any length of time.
You can also opt for a managed office as your temporary office space. A managed office is a blend of traditionally leased space with the benefits of a serviced office space which offers a rental agreement of anywhere from six months to five years. It therefore acts as the perfect compromise between serviced and conventional office space.
A managed office has numerous benefits. For example, you can expand your contract as you see fit; if you decide you need extra space for your business, or require an extension of time if you only initially chose a short period, then these options are available.
If you are searching for temporary office space then please search our Office Space database, or fill out the Quick Enquiry form so that we can start the process of searching for your office space on your behalf.