Renting a virtual office provides you with a prime local business address and a prestigious base for corresponding with clients without the need for you to move anywhere.
A virtual office can also provide a ‘virtual office assistant’ service and this can be tailored to your personal needs. Examples of services carried out range from appointment-setting and call-back services.
From the best known business addresses across the globe, answering service professionals handle your day-to-day calls, forward your mail, arrange appointments, and so on, so that you can concentrate on running your business from wherever you are in the world. If you are looking to Rent a Virtual Office, please review our wide selection of offices available via our Office Search facility.
The services provided by virtual offices are bespoke and can range from a simple mail-forwarding address up to full virtual assistant services.
Key Features of Virtual Offices:
• Professional business addresses in major cities globally
• Associate your business with the local market
• Somewhere to send mail correspondence
• Phone and fax numbers provided
• Professional answering service
• Message taking facilities
• Option to rent meeting room space at short notice
• Ability to place your business signage in reception at most centres
What are the benefits?
• Extremely low overheads
• Professional business status instantly
• Enhanced credibility with clients
• On demand facilities to impress your clients
• Appear to have secretarial staff as your calls are answered in your business name
• Re-route correspondence
• Flexible terms and rates
• Options to expand and take physical space if you ever require
What locations are available?
All of the major office providers offer virtual office facilities at various locations around the globe. As there is no physical presence required it is more common to have virtual offices available in the well-known prestigious financial, central business, and downtown districts of the major cities. The more desirable the address the higher the premium generally.
What do I do next?
If you would like to make an enquiry about virtual offices please contact us and we will help you in any way we can.
Rent Virtual Offices today with The Office Providers.